Monday, March 24, 2008

Barack Obama's Race Speech - Translated, Subtitled in Spanish

I've received a few requests for a Spanish translation of Senator Obama's speech on race. After some searching, I found the following text (PDF), translated by Antonio Semeco (file originally posted on his blog).

Download the Spanish translation of the "A More Perfect Union" speech (PDF format)

Also, I have used this translation to add subtitles to the video of the speech. The video is split up into two parts:

Part 1


Part 2


Help others find this site (goal: 100 diggs):

2 comments:

Pat said...

Great job, Chris. Thanks for making this historic speech available to more of us!

Artemisin said...

I've taken the liberty to embed those subtitled vids in my blog. My Spanish friends need help following speeches. Thanks for making this available.